I started early to try to get images and even video streams on the net. All my pictures was made with a old video camera The digital camera did not exsist yet.On Yahoo/Geocities i could stream my first performance. It was kind of cool. I made it in my living room.
Anna the true story.
Anna started out as a few pictures i needed for a painting. As i added more pictures i decided to do a project about here. Then the work expanded into video and performance.
Shes a cyber personality and pretty much live her life as she wants too on the web. I have tried to figure out what art can look like on the web. Maybe this is it. One way to work.
I enjoy Anna i hope you do too.
- My cybername is Anna
- I live in Sweden
- Next to Copenhagen.
- I am an artist. A painter.
- I do work with photography and other art forms.
- Anna is my ongoing web project
- i enjoy it very much.
- So i am a performer for you.
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Another day in Odense.
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Is DixMix gallery best in Second Life
- Another repaint for Sky Aurora.
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- Ticket on the milk run
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- Hardware part of simulator.
- I did drive trucks once.
- Cica Ghost do it again.
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- Driving ETS2 thru the suburbs.
- Go and see the Hypercube in SL
- Anna Lorentzson. Now in Second life.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Some nice 3D art.
- The artlab early spring
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- VATSIM first flight IFR Visby to Bromma
- The VATSIM adventure continues.
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- First landing at ESGG.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- 3 good landings in a row.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- First months with the simulator
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- The new tower software for IVAO
- Arduino projects
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web projects 1990´s
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.
- Pride Second life
- My new computer. Raspberry PI
- Haul big pipes
- I am @ Opensim fest.