The thing we all have been looking for is finally out there. Linden labs Sansar. I have been checking it out for a while but now i can write about it and that is nice.
And so is Sansar. Nice.I have a Oculus so i can check out the experiances all the way. And i still say Sansar is nice. The graphics good. The update is good. Will be great if you want to do a simple game. And i suppose people will create new tools you can use to make buildning easy. As a user of AltspaceVR, sinespace, High Fidelity and now Sansar i just ask my self "will anybody ever use these products?"
It have a distinct feel of Blue Mars. You wait for the download and then come into a small space that look great and wonder why am i here? Is there any reason at all?
There will be some cool games i guess. But if i want to play a really cool game i have Steam.
At the moment i think it is a question about wait and see.
PS/ When i get out of Sansar i go back to my ordinary life at the Hypergrid and Second life. It is more fun! /DS
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Design work
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Brand management
- Run your own business
- The new Blender
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- The Mobius grid
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- Haul to Linkoping
- New Update for Tower
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Time to drive again.
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- New France expansion.
- X-mas flight 2016
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Starting to work on AI for Opensim.
- Pride Second life
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- The quality of things in Second life.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- City of lost Angels
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- Easter once more in SL