Finally I have had some time to get the devgrid up and running again. I have had a lot of art related work to do the last months and I have also been exploring new community's like the Flight simulator guys. I suppose they do thousands of flights every day and are a great example on how virtual life really can expand your mind and life.
I do some flying for Scandinavian VA. (virtual airline).
The Fly guys have made me believe in the future of virtual worlds now when Second life getting smaller and smaller. I have also been to There world and it is nothing like it used to be but more and more people find the way in to it.
The big thing is of course Facebook buying Oculus. I am not so sure this is such a great idea. I feel like the developers on Oculus know something I do not. Maybe the thing is not usable. But I have to buy a Rift devkit sooner or later just to find out.
I have been very busy but know I find that it have been a good thing to take a break from Opensim and SL. I have a lot of new ideas and as I am a virtual pilot I do not have to focus on finding scripts to my SL vehicles anymore.
My gallery and devgrid needs me. Nice to be back.
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Design work
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Brand management
- Run your own business
- The new Blender
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- The Mobius grid
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- Haul to Linkoping
- New Update for Tower
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Time to drive again.
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- New France expansion.
- X-mas flight 2016
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Starting to work on AI for Opensim.
- Pride Second life
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- Finally i can talk about Sansar.
- The quality of things in Second life.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- City of lost Angels
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- Easter once more in SL