|Me outside the studio thinking about things.|
I am not a train driver or pilot. life goes in its own directions but thru simulated reality I have spent hours flying all over the world and thanks to some crazy people that have built a long part of Sweden for Train simulator I have got the feel for what it could be like to drive a real train.
Now I am going skiing in one of France best downhill ski areas. I was there last year and I was tired beyond what is humanly possible. I realize that very soon I cant go skiing like that anymore. It makes me sad that one day I cant ski at all.
But maybe if I can create and develop the virtual reality I can get a feel for skiing again. I have been flying and driving trains so why not skiing. And so many other people can get the feel for all sorts of things. It is not all about slaying monsters or kill people. I think virtual can be so much more.
During my first years in Second life I met so many people that when you got to know them had all kinds of physical, sociological and psychological disabilities.
And the virtual world made their lives better. I have also met a lot of people from all over the world and found many of us think the same we just need a meeting place.
Virtual worlds can make the world in to a better more exciting place and that’s why I have made it a part of my work.
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Design work
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Brand management
- Run your own business
- The new Blender
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- The Mobius grid
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- Haul to Linkoping
- New Update for Tower
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Time to drive again.
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- New France expansion.
- X-mas flight 2016
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Starting to work on AI for Opensim.
- Pride Second life
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- Finally i can talk about Sansar.
- The quality of things in Second life.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- City of lost Angels
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- Easter once more in SL