//My Ruth on the internal grid.//
So much work so little time. What is happening at 2worlds2go this year?
First of all i have found a new spot in Second life for the Nilsart gallery. The building is almost ready and i am trying to find a new exhibition to start up the gallery.
All the websites are slowly taking new shapes and i publish them as they get ready.
All the Linux OpenSUSE servers are now running 11.2 except one that refuses to upgrade. I do not know why?? On the Linux servers are also several new Opensim islands that form our development grid that is accessible thru a vpn line for all developers and testers.
The OSgrid server and island have been working for several month know and the 2worlds city are ready for publishing and free download.
A new purchase of a game system for MMO. And a lot of mySQL work for testing the new system. Its like a small World of warcraft with a downloadable client. Its a show off for this year.
And of course Second life. Some more serious work with products for business development and sales. Stores and malls as a building block system. I really want to make shopping in SL more fun and look better.
And of course some new photo work with ads to follow. And the new fashion label Rebecca de Milneaux the first store is ready:: products to follow.
When all this is out of the way i really hope to have some time for Art space magazine. And my IRL company too.
I think that sometime during 2010 2worlds2go have to employ some more Second lifers or IRL people. I am pushing 12-15 hour days right now and i can not keep it up forever.
I think we are on a roll and i am really looking forward to a new fresh year.
Lets all go virtual.
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Design work
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Brand management
- Run your own business
- The new Blender
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- The Mobius grid
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- Haul to Linkoping
- New Update for Tower
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Time to drive again.
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- New France expansion.
- X-mas flight 2016
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Starting to work on AI for Opensim.
- Pride Second life
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- Finally i can talk about Sansar.
- The quality of things in Second life.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- City of lost Angels
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- Easter once more in SL