Welcome to the 2worlds2go developer grid. The dev grid is the place for 2worlds2go to do tests and develop software and graphics.
This grid is hypergrid enabled at
But it is not always on or could be slow sometimes.
It is for experimental purposes, to test stuff and sometimes break stuff.
Not all islands are on at all times.
What sims are online depends on what we are working on at the moment.
There are around 20 islands.But some are just full of crazy builds and test stuff.
It is a place for co op work over VPN and our Skype connections.
There are a limit of 5 avatars on any island at the moment. If you are on a safari.
We are still ironing out bugs.
We now have a High Fidelity Server on the grid to. Place name is hifi://2worlds2go.
There is some problem with the connection to High Fidelity but you should be able to use
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Finding new connecting to website
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.
- Sorry about the downloads
- New network in our area.