I created the Asgaard gallery many years ago and it was a working gallery for almost four years. Thats a long time in Second life. You can read more in the book that i made for the opening.
About the Author
Photographer and Nilsart gallery owner in Second life. Opensim grid runner and virtual world aficinado.
Indie developer for software and script.
RL photographer and retired developer.
More articles from this author
- Land development
- Nilsart gallery
- Malls and shops
- Shop interiors
- Award winning house
- Unloading at gallery
- Textures as art exhibition
- Closing Nilsart gallery and opening again.
- Tonight is the night
- Playing around with the photo tools.
- Out partying in Second life.
- Back in Second life.
- Taking pictures in SL again
- Really need some more training.
- New studio new pictures