I have been working to squash out some bugs and give my tower support software a new look with more information on the strips. The update system is also almost ready so you can ad new AIRAC´s.
My problem now is to make it usable for a lot more airports. Have not solved this one yet.
New in this version.
Strips have a new look. And only the borders tell you what kind of strip it is.
More information on strips.
Scumari have changed their html code so now you need to ad your IVAO id.
Setup now works and you can ad new AIRAC from Navigraph and your id.
I will take the software for a spin and then I will put it up for download.
About the Author
Virtual world artist and blogger. Developer of software and stuff. Read more at My blog
When i am inworld i use my Oculus rift so if i do not answer the chat it is because i cant see my keyboard. Try voice.
More articles from this author
- Action scripting
- Scripting planes in Second life.
- Moving all Opensim databases to MariaDB
- The Mobius grid
- Design work
- Haul to Linkoping
- Finally solved the Webkit problem on Linux
- And a package delivery in a snowy Malmoe
- Evening Sky Aurora flight
- The landscape
- Media and advertising
- Brand management
- Sorry about the downloads. :(
- Visited High Fidelity today.
- Started work on Opensim Lendonia again.
- Run your own business
- The new Blender
- Web templates on its way.
- Waiting for a new R.O.B.U.S.T server
- The quality of things in Second life.
- City of lost Angels
- Sorry about the mess with logins.
- One of my fav designerd in SL
- Poser 9.Playing around.
- Winter comes to Lendonia.
- Beginners by Cica Ghost
- Finally the simulator is up again.
- The new High Fidelity Sandbox.
- Maybe a new career as a VR DJ.
- My new gaming rig
- Another transport for 2worlds2go logistics.
- Modern graphics ETS2
- Dark side of the Rainbow at – Kitely
- Another one for Cica Ghost. “Them”
- The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
- Back in a old game.
- Travelling the world
- I like to try out new furniture
- Time to drive again.
- Todays company flight to Bergen.
- La Digue du Braek, Muppets Island
- Time again for the OCC2016
- New France expansion.
- At home with my X-mas cards
- We all wish you a Merry Christmas
- Happy new sim year
- Another one is gone
- X-mas flight 2016
- Beta testing MyWorld on Steam.
- Started working with the Bento avatar
- Driving the France expansion.
- Constantly exploring.
- Finally found my name while driving.
- Long day just taking a break.
- Transfer content in virtual worlds
- ROMANVM that’s a great build.
- The view from my house
- Starting to work on AI for Opensim.
- Pride Second life
- First High Fidelity avatar.
- Finally i can talk about Sansar.
- Back in to Sansar. Today Bryn Oh.
- Playing Adrift for a few hours.
- Euro truck simulator 2, TruckersMP, VorpX, Oculus rift
- Once more partying in Second life.
- ETS2 Italy expansion: great
- Grid jump to Tranquility Welcome
- Easter once more in SL
- Website work continues on a stormy sea
- Creepy trip to Sansar
- OC2018 New look
- Another good one from Cica Ghost.
- XP 11 in Norway