Info and contact
I am working on some changes for the new downloads. I am sorry to say that we are leaving the Creative commons license for some of the new downloads. And a new EULA is coming.
And stuff will be downloadable and usable for US and Canada but but you may not use it. Our insurence company tells us we cant sell stuff in north america. So looking for a partner company for the US. To many lawyers.
I do some work on the website then i will concentrate at getting all the half ready OARs ready. Thats something positive.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Finding new connecting to website
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.