The 2worlds2go airport. OAR
I am a Flight simulator fan and I have made some airports for it. This Opensim airport was a fun project even if I have not yet found a script that works for flying planes in Opensim wolds.
There are some mesh objects as the big airplane. I want to do a special pack of airport vehicles when I get the time or maybe somebody else like stuff like that and have the time for it.
The B747 was made for my FS2004 Gardemoen airport I really wanted to put in some other stuff to. Two days of work to just transfer the plane in to Opensim format.
There are airport signs for the taxiways. Lightning for runways. Hangar and stores.
The airport is open source and you can change it and use it as you like.
Please keep some of the original creator signs and send us a picture of your new airport.
Loading the OAR
The easy way is to put the OAR file in the Opensim/bin directory and the run the command :
load oar airport-1.0.oar
In the opensim consol. It starts loading and it can take some time to finish so wait.
|2worlds2go airport 1.4|
A airport for Opensim packed in a OAR file.
You can use it as you want but please keep a link to the original creator. And send us a picture of your work.
Only registered and logged in users can download this file.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.
- Mobile and secure 2worlds2go
- 2worlds2go will be the same.