I made this airport for fs2002 and a time when screens was 15 and low resolution. The graphics on the buildings are not up to todays standards but i use the airport myself. It works very well even today. I recently found the package files and even the development directory so if i have a few days over i can upgrade the buildings. No promises. I am going to put the download files on the website. Maybe someone have a use for a airport.
from the creator
These files are not abandone. 2worlds2go are now the keepers of the airports and the source,
Original package text
Gardemoen airport (Oslo)
ENGM for FS2002 and FS 2004
Gardemoen airport build from scratch after a airport drawing and a few pictures. Unfortunately i have never been to Gardemoen my self but i like flying from it to Swedish airports.
I have taken a away some detail and gates to make it run on slower machines and i have also made the gates somewhat bigger so they will work on machine with lesser screen resolution.
- The package
- New textures. Night and day, Winter objects.
- AFCAD file.
- Dynamic scenery.
- Animated cargo vehicles.
- FS scenery enhancer file.
- UsD Cargo support.
- Airport doc as a pdf file.
There are a few extra night lights.
FS scenery enhancer.
The FS scenery enhancer file from Lago fills the airport with a lot of extra stuff. Especially around the cargo areas. Whiteout it the cargo vehicles are loading into the air.
You need a fast computer to run the airport with everything on. I have a 2.7 and it runs good. But you can select your own complexity setting. You have to experiment.
About the Author
I am the site boss. If anything breaks contact me.
More articles from this author
- Up again
- Development grid
- Hardware and Linux
- On the OS grid
- Setting up your own world
- So we have gone Mobile
- Finding new connecting to website
- Many new updates to website
- Redoing the track standards to SLRR
- Download bug
- Remember me
- After som thought. Catchpa.
- Working on the new network web site.
- Download area updated,
- Working on some changes
- The new license agreement
- Freedom of speech
- We forgot some login stuff.
- Soory sorry but downloads are up again
- Moving Opensim from research and design
- Small problem with the website.
- Avatarfest this weekend and our grid is up-
- Hello world!
- Avatarfest i be there
- Still some problems with the update of the grid
- Website updated. Many errors.
- The research site is up again.
- New update of airport OAR.
- Nilsart moved to new homepage.
- Karen Schreiner´s. The Asgard gallery
- Make advertising pictures in Second life
- The only way to go is virtual
- 2000 onvard: the tech
- The very beginning
- Web performance
- Web projects 1990´s
- What comes up must go down.
- Yes we have been hacked.
- Finally solved the Opensim problem.
- The work starts for a new website,
- Done some work on the website.